Loser Brother - Top 10Something longer is in the works on Loser Brothers, but in the meantime enjoy another installation of
Loser Brother Top 10 - Part Duex
- Predilection towards watching infomercials; you’ve seen the infomercial for Classic Soul Ballads more than 6 times.
- Your father offers to drop you off at the movies…by yourself.
- You don’t use profanity.
- You occasionally misspell loser with two o’s…as in “looser”
- You enjoy reading…so much so that you avidly watch Book TV on C-Span.
- You fear that you may be a hypochondriac.
- You can be found at a Masjid at a time other than jum’a prayer.
- You’re social life – if you can call it that – exists via the internet.
- You enjoy group Naseebing – the browsing of Naseeb.com in groups, preferably with other loser brothers.
- Steve Carrell’s movie The 40 Year Old Virgin could be based on your life.