Ihsan

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

mosque and state




Cartoon by Khalil Bendib, a syndicated Muslim cartoonist based in Berkeley, CA

StudioBendib, All rights reserved.

For more Bendib cartoons, click www.bendib.com


2 comment(s):

  • I am an American. I only made one committment in my life and swore only one oath when I became a citizen. After 911, I found myself in the midst of hostile specious "friends." My actions were in the interest of the best country in the world. This cartoon makes a mockery of the friendship between Bush and Arabs. The suicide fliers served the purpose of the present administration in American as well as for Arab interest composed of Muslims. Your political perspective is flawed. Perhaps intentionally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/15/2007 09:47:00 PM  

  • ur american leader are hypocric... you the reason many innocent life suffer .. may God punish you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/06/2009 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home