Ihsan

Thursday, December 30, 2004

compassionless conserver II

"Mr. President, the tsunamis death-toll is not topping 120,000."
"Riddle me this squire... is Tony blair e-lected or is it a family thing with him?"
"What do you mean sir?"
"I mean is he ro-yal?"
"I don't believe so sir."
"That's too bad, send him a cookies and cream edition bible and put it through the Hancock-o-matic as well."
"Ehhhhm.... Sir... about the aid?"
"Did Maldives send aid when the killers struck?"
"Good point Sir."
"I'm asking you a question private."
"Oh... sorry sir... I'll have to check."
"You do that... I must be wise about how I spend my newly earned political capital."

1 comment(s):

  • Hey, even the New York Times is saying the US is stingy stingy stingy stingy! Bush man spends billions and billions on destroying Iraq and Afghanistan - but nothing for aid for this disaster!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/30/2004 01:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home