Ihsan

Monday, April 09, 2007

making coffins?!

"She (Faye Turney) sold the British tabloid paper The Sun : “One morning, I heard the noise of wood sawing and nails being hammered near my cell. I couldn’t work out what it was. Then a woman came into my cell to measure me up from head to toe with a tape. “She shouted the measurements to a man outside. I was convinced they (the Iranians) were making my coffin.”"

1 comment(s):

  • As salaam alaikum.

    I love to study and analyize propaganda. Both Iran and the United Kingdom have been spinning this story so much it makes me dizzy.

    Rasulullah (saws) said, 'Whosoever plays chess, it is like soiling his hands in the blood of swine.'(Hanafi Madhab)

    Ma'as salaama,

    nuh ibn


    By Blogger nuh ibn zbigniew gondek, at 4/11/2007 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home