Ihsan

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Eid Stamp Reissue

I went to http://www.usps.com to replenish my stock of the USD $0.37 Eid stamp, and I could not find the stamp. I sent an e-mail to USPS.com's customer support, and the response came back shortly with the good news that a USD $0.39 Eid stamp has a release date of October 6, 2006.

5 comment(s):

  • That is so nice, the Americans are so friendly to Muslims - it is indeed such a Great Country that they have eid stamps for Muslims. We should be happy. Our government and postal service are so very Muslim friendly.

    Could you also ask the postal service, if they are also going to issue stamps celebrating the slaughter of Iraqi Muslims, Palestinian Muslims, Lebanese Muslims?


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/23/2006 10:09:00 AM  

  • I believe that Muhammad Zakaria's calligraphy does more good for Islam worldwide, including the United States, than sarcasm.

    http://www.zakariya.net/

    While I disagree with many policies of the United States, I don't think it is wrong to point out good that it might do, however small it may be compared to the harm it is causing.

    In addition, I think it is important for Muslims who use the United States postal service to purchase this stamp.


    By Blogger Ayman Hossam Fadel, at 7/23/2006 08:03:00 PM  

  • Why the government bends over backwards to please the very people who want to kill all Americans is beyond me.

    Muslims are taught from birth to hate Americans. Yet Americans are required to tolerate and accomodate the muslim community.

    If muslims do not want to be seen as barbaric, then they should act in a civilized manner when offended (recent quotations from the Pope are a perfect example).


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/20/2006 08:47:00 AM  

  • The $0.39 stamp is now available. I got home from a business trip and had a package of stamps from http://www.usps.com.

    By Blogger Ayman Hossam Fadel, at 10/21/2006 03:51:00 PM  

  • The EID issue is a nice looking stamp. I collect stamps so I do wish it had a different design this year, but I still bought a couple sheets.

    Anonymous do not confuse Muslims in general with radical Muslims. I do not wish the world to judge Americans in general by words of hate such as your typing...or the 10% radical we have.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2006 04:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home